Friday, July 11, 2014

I've Got Music




I was looking back through my Twitter  last night and found three verses that caught my eye. After a little thought, I came up with two more verses, and so this poem is completed. :)


I've Got Music 
7/10/14

I've got music in my heart-
Pounds out deeply,
Quivers, starts.
Oh, the words just fall apart
Now.

I've got music in my mind-
Trembles weakly,
First-steps, blind.
Oh, the notes we leave behind
Now.

I've got music in my soul-
Whispers sweetly,
Heartfelt, whole.
Oh, I feel I've found my goal
Now.

I've got music in my chest-
Colors steeply,
Never rests.
Oh, I've finally passed the test
Now.
I've got music in my voice-
Echoes meekly,
Quiet, choice.
Oh, the reasons we rejoice
Now.

~ZA


No comments:

Post a Comment

It always makes me smile to see that someone has been over to my little blog. Thanks for visiting! :D

~ZA
Zeal Aspiring